I was catching up on my New York Times articles this week, mainly on the topics of Beer and Asia, when I came face to face with my own fate. I clicked on the link, wondering why and how this was possible. What a cold-hearted- dream- stomping -vapor -cigarette- smoking society we live in, I thought to myself.
Oh, yes! You’re probably wondering about the article. To save you the tears, times and temper tantrums, I’ll explain: Conde Nast is ending 20+ of their internships, including Vogue and WWD.
I know. Take a moment. Take a breath. Vomit in your mouth. I feel ya.
I don’t know why this happened, nor do I even care. I just want it to go away. An internship at Vogue was my one way ticket to becoming Anna Wintour/Grace Coddington. I am really hoping they come up with another form of inter-like-work for Vogue, otherwise I might riot.
Runway Runway Runway
I’ve been trying to keep up with the latest fashion trends from the latest fashion shows, so here is a list of some of my favorite looks!
Emilio Pucci Fall 2014 RTW
– Emerald green, velvet power suit featuring a lively mustard yellow silk top. The structure of the blazer is so beautifully accentuated by the relaxed pant.
– Pale grey dress. Beaded, deep V-neck and draped to perfection, this piece really stood out.
Roberto Cavalli Fall 2014 RTW
– White, Grey and Black. This fur collar trench and imitation snake skin pant was remarkable. One of the season’s strongest and chicest shows.
– Shoes Shoes Shoes. This look is very subtle, but the make-up and severe-heel spice things up.
– My least favorite color combination is black and red. Yet, this works perfectly.
Hugo Boss Fall 2014 RTW
– An assortment of grey dresses avec spaghetti straps can only do right in this world. The low neck and key-hole chest added to the simplicity of the dress. Yet, it was the washed-out snake skinned bag that made me blush with excitement.
Band of Outsiders Fall 2014 RTW
– Geometric is in. Duh.
– Pattern on pattern is still a thing, and I have no problem with that. I feel like Jason Schwartzman would wear this…
– Hey, don’t write yourself off yet.
All Pictures belong to their rightful owner. Taken from Emilio Pucci Fall 2014 RTW Collection and Hugo Boss Fall 2014 RTW Collection.