Actor, television host and electro-pop singer Friedrich Liechtenstein is Supergeil in this commercial for a German supermarket!
The commercial is actually based off of Liechtenstein’s song Supergeil, which according to many media outlets and YouTube commentators, is the German version of Gangnam Style. You have to hand it to him, the song is catchy, entertaining and Leichtenstein is the official King of Swagger.
As a marketing student, I can’t get over how awesome and smart this video is! Let’s keep it real, supermarkets are not the coolest places- at least not in the U.S.A- but I wouldn’t mind spending my day at an Eneka supermarket. It applies to all audiences, and it sets them apart from other drab chain markets.
I’d love to meet the marketing team and CEO that graced us with this lovely video- and Mr. Liechtenstein as well!
My friend Allison went to the Arctic Monkeys concert and had a blast! Read about her amazing experience!
Also, this is definitely a style post since Alex Turner kills it with that tuxedo and bouffant!
Remember that time I gave a bad speech? Yea, me too- at least until today! I gave another speech and only one thing went wrong…
My Favorite Looks:
1. Light Brown Fur hood and hat 1:22
2. Burgundy Winter Coat with gold accent 3:00
3. Faded Leopard pencil skirt + Cropped Jacket 5:10
4. Gold encrusted necklace 6:03
5. Nude 3/4 Dress + gold accent 9:33
6. Liquid Gold spaghetti strap gown + faded fur hood 10:16
- FUR FUR FUR
- Bowl or structured hats
- Subtle, natural make-up. 60′s eque but less dramatic.
- Metallics ( all gold everything!)
- Nude + Gold accents